Are you aware of, or are you part of, an innovative communication project on citizen engagement? The EuroPCom (European Public Communication) team is running a competition for successful “EU communication strategies and campaigns”.
The winning communication initiative needs to be innovative and fully engaging citizens in debates on the EU. The winner(s) will receive an honorary title at an awards ceremony during the opening session of the 9th EuroPcom conference (9-10 November 2017).
You have until 1st September 2017 to share your successful project. Please send a short description of the campaign (max 2 A4 pages) to email@example.com describing:
- aim and context of the strategy and campaign;
- main products and actions;
- any partners, timing and budgetary considerations;
- results of evaluations and impact analysis;
- a contact person to receive the awards.
For further information on how to apply and the judging criteria, please follow this link.
« Back to all news articles